Accounting services, small business advice, and private tax consulting in English:
Don’t risk making costly mistakes, contact FranceFacile on 09 84 05 58 86 or send an e-mail to email@example.com
Here’s a link to the official “Notaires de France” website, where you can search for English-speaking Notaires by location. Enter your location, click on “more criteria”, select English and click on search.
Here’s a link to a list of English-speaking lawyers in France, prepared by the Consular Services of the British Embassy in Paris, the British Consulate in Bordeaux and the British Consulate in Marseille.
English-speaking medical professionals:
– Click here for an updated list of English-speaking medical professionals in Paris, Bordeaux, Lille, Lyon, Rennes, Strasbourg, provided by the American Embassy.
– Here‘s a frequently updated list of English-speaking medical professionals in and around Paris, Lille, Amiens and Nice, given by the Australian Embassy.
For situations where you might feel like you just need to reach out for a sympathetic ear, call the SOS Help Crisis line on 01 46 21 46 46.
Callers may speak in confidence and anonymity about whatever is on their mind to a non-judgmental, trained volunteer listener.
Other useful helplines with English-speaking staff
- CPAM: 08 11 36 36 46 (available from 9am to 6pm, Monday-Friday)
- EDF: +33 (0)9 69 36 63 83 (available from 8am to 8pm, Monday-Saturday)
- Orange: +33 (0)9 69 36 39 00